Open Mic Night
March 6 @ 6:30 pm - 12:00 am
sign up for open mic starts at 6:30 and it starts off around 8. Have fun and let’s see some good music. Cheers!
Ground rules are as follows
1. Be respectful. We’re all out to enjoy ourselves and it takes courage to get on stage, so don’t be a dick. No exceptions! you will be asked to leave. No heckling unless you cool with performer
2. Appreciate all performers by being aware of your time limit on stage. every act well be given 10m minutes to perform.
3. Please be careful of any house gear that is being provided. Most of the instruments that you see on stage do not belong to the station. They belong to artists we cherish and need to be able to be used every week for their band practice.
4. Treat our bartender with respect. they all work hard to keep you safe and the drinks flowing. TIP YOUR BARTENDER!!
5. Once we go through the list of performers there will be another chance to play again if time allows. Once we hit 11:00 pm, If no other performer is in the queue, the stage well be opened up for an open jam session for collaborative acts until 12:00 PM or later if its busy enough.
6. Make sure to have fun.